The Vanderhorst Family

The Vanderhorst Family

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Baby Shower

My wonderful sister-in-law, April, was kind enough to throw me a baby shower a couple days after Christmas! She was 38 weeks pregnant and the morning of the shower was having contractions...and she still decorated and cooked and stayed for the shower! 9 hours later she held a baby of her own in her arms--amazing, I know! A big thanks to Emily for planning the fun games, and to mom for putting together all the invites and sending them out. Thank you to everyone who came (and those who were there in spirit)! It meant so much to me to have the support of many who I have looked up to all my life and also of good life-long friends. Below are some pictures. Thank you everyone!

The decorations and party favors :)
 The delicious food and decor
 All the girls (except Carlissa--we wish you were here!)
 The Larsen sisters
 Nicole, me, and Emily competing in the drinking apple juice from a bottle game. I have gained a new-found respect for babies--it's hard to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment