The Vanderhorst Family

The Vanderhorst Family

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Life as we know it

Well, life here in the Vanderhorst family is pretty normal--although we did have a pretty spectacular weekend. I was able to get 2 math tests and a quiz out of the way, just in time for Grant's parents to stop by for a quick visit on their way down to St. George, and for my mom to come into town last Friday night! It was so great to see her! She really is the best mom in the world, and even though it was a short visit, it was still fun to see her.

School is going alright. I'm finding that I'm getting a bad case of senioritis...I think I'm just getting worn out. I need to get remotivated in school, but now that I'm a wife I feel like all I want to do is cook, clean, and take care of my husband :) School's still important though, so I'm getting back into the groove of things, but a little slowly. Grant, on the other hand, is doing awesome in school and is really staying on top of things--he really is such a hard worker.
Speaking of which, Feb 6th is coming up, which means Grant and I will celebrate our one year anniversary from our first date! Look how far we've come :)
Ok, so maybe not THAT far :) Not yet at least :)

No comments:

Post a Comment