The Vanderhorst Family

The Vanderhorst Family

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Global Warming?! Really?! Al Gore was WRONG!

What the heck is going on here?!?! I walk outside and want to cry, but I can't because if I do my tears will turn into instant ice! Walking up from where Grant and I parked to the Talmage (ya know, about 7 minutes), and my nose hairs were frozen...I didn't even know I had nose hairs till today! My hands were cold (despite the gloves), my legs were cold (despite the hairy-ness), my upper body was cold (despite the "weather proof" jacket I got), and my face was completely red...COMPLETELY! I swear they need a sauna on campus where you can thaw out. With the wind chill it was -5 today...in the middle of the day...NEGATIVE FIVE! WHY ON EARTH WAS SCHOOL CANCELLED IN COLORADO AND NOT IN UTAH?! Al Gore, I'd like to hear about your theories on global warming again. You walk up to campus and tell me that the world is getting too hot--LIAR! Winter and I used to be lovers...but I've moved on. Give me my sunshine back. My skin is pale, my face is cold, my toes are going to fall off, and I'm about to get grumpy very quickly. Good thing this dumb groundhog didn't see his shadow or I might have to go poke out his lil' eyeballs. Early spring better get here...now...

1 comment:

  1. Now, now . . . life is not that bad :) Drink some warm cider and remember, IT'S FEBRUARY!!

    ReplyDelete