The Vanderhorst Family

The Vanderhorst Family

Thursday, January 20, 2011

2 Months!

I can't believe it's only been 2 months of marriage! Grant and I were talking about this last night and we both agreed that the wedding day seems like a long time ago, but the last 2 months have been a blast! I guess it's just because so much has happened since we've been married.
Right when we got back from our honeymoon we moved into our apartment and arranged everything. Then, we had Thanksgiving dinner, we were back in the midst of school, and our apartment was a little cluttered for a couple weeks while we figured out what gifts to keep and what gifts to return (which was all made possible by mom, dad, and Reed driving the gifts over--thank you thank you!) We then had our Eagle open house which was beautiful and wonderful. Then, we had finals week. Then, we went to Colorado for a week to spend time with my family, which was so much fun! (Grant and I still talk about it--what a great memory!) We then went up to Idaho for a few days to spend time with Grant's family, which was also a blast! Then, it was back to reality as the new year rolled around (which we were sick for...lame...) and a new semester started.
It's been so great though :) I really do have the best husband in the world. He is always doing little things for me (such as cooking, cleaning, running errands for me, bringing me frozen yogurt as a surprise) while he's so busy with school and work! He really is one of the most thoughtful people I've ever met and he works harder than anyone I know. I'm very lucky to have him in my life.
So far, marriage has been a blast! It's a lot of fun being able to be around someone all the time who makes you laugh, and who you love so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment