The Vanderhorst Family

The Vanderhorst Family

Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Easiest Pumpkin Cookies Ever!

Alright guys, you ready for this? These pumpkin cookies have 3 ingredients and are delicious!

1 15 oz can of pumpkin
1 cake mix (I usually do spice cake)
1 12 oz bag of chocolate chips (I usually do milk chocolate)

Mix together the pumpkin and cake mix. Add in the entire bag of chocolate chips. Bake at 350 degrees on a greased pan for 20-25 minutes.

These cookies don't really spread out, so you don't want to put them into balls, but spread them out a little bit more. This also gives you the chance to be creative since the shape pretty much stays the same. You can shape these into a ghost, a pumpkin, a witch (or whatever you like) before you bake it, and after it bakes it looks pretty much the same. This is a fun one to do with the kiddos!

It's that easy! I also like it because you can get creative with your add-ins. You can do vanilla or chocolate cake mix instead of spice, or you could do nuts instead of chocolate chips (or in addition to). Seriously, so good and so easy!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. They are great as a mini muffin too. Have you tried cinnamon chips? Delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I can't spell. I blame autocorrect! I'm getting too lazy because I'm used to my smart phone correcting my thoughts for me....WOW that explains a lot about my students. Food for thought.

    Thanks for the recipe, my kids are totally baking me cookies tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete